Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 10: Mountain View Cemetary

Stop Copying Me:This picture made me feel dumbfounded. I decided to walk and explore on my own, and as i did that, i noticed that there was a pattern each time i entered a new room. I noticed that each of the entrances to different rooms were the same. It then came to me that it shows self similarity and also iteration.
2 is Better Than 1:This is a picture i took of a flower. I liked this picture because the pedals show self similarity because they look exactly the same. The green leaves on the bottom also has a unique ripple at the edges of the leaf, making it more interesting.
A Bunch of Squares: This is a pattern that i found on the wall. I found this pattern interesting because of the self similarity that it shows. It also displays iteration, because inside every square, is another square, and in that square was another square, and so on.
Green&Dark Green:I chose this picture because of its unique design on the leaves. It is in order, but yet has that touch of chaos, making it it unique. The colors also capture the attention of human beings because it provides an interesting pattern.

1 comment:

  1. I like how your pics came out they look very nice. Also how the patterns are very easy to see.

    ReplyDelete